Welcome to the Tornado House
- Quarter 3 ends on Friday, March 29.
- ALL field trip fees need to be paid ASAP. If you chose to pay in TWO installments, then your second installment was due in February.
Missing Work: Just a friendly reminder that students receive missing work reports in homeroom each week. This time of year, students tend to have more than normal. They are also encouraged to check Skyward from home. WINN is a great time for students to get missing work done and receive help from teachers as needed.
- Students receive unprepared slips if they arrive to class without materials. These slips are cumulative across all classes: 5 unprepareds = a detention.
- Students receive tardy slips for arriving to class after the bell without a pass or previous permission to be late. These slips are cumulative across all classes: 3 tardies = a detention.
- Students receive disturbance/disruptive slips for behaviors that are not appropriate for the setting. These slips are cumulative across all classes: 3 disruptives = a detention.
- Students who receive 5 or more detentions this semester will not be eligible for the end-of-the-year field trip.
- Detentions need to be served after school on the day assigned unless other arrangements have been previously made.