- Athletic Code and review Code Topics
Turn the completed Athletic/Activities forms
into the Athletic Office. ALL documents are required
- All students participating in High School Athletics must have the WIAA Physical Clearance form on file at the High School Prior to Practice/Participation.
- Physical exams taken April 1st and thereafter are valid for the following two school years; physical exams taken before April 1st are valid only for the remainder of that school year and the following school year.
- Date of Exam must be documented by the physician and parent portion completed.
- WIAA Physical Clearance form
- $50/sport - $100 cap/athlete - $200 cap/family
- Cash/Check payable to NRHS
All paperwork needs to be completed before you can participate at the first practice.