A little about me!
I am so excited to start a new adventure this year teaching at Starr Elementary school! I come from the Prescott school district where I taught 1st grade for all 4 years of being in the district. This will be the start of my 5th year teaching & 5th year teaching 1st grade! How lucky am I?!
I graduated from UW-River Falls in 2013 with a major in Elementary Education and a minor in Early Childhood. I am originally from the northern suburb of Shoreview, MN & moved to River Falls to attend college and stayed put enjoying the beautiful area for 9 years. This summer my husband, our fur child (Everly), and I moved back across the river to Stillwater and are excited to be on the the Minnesota side of the river.
I believe in a classroom where students are able to be themselves and have fun while learning. There is nothing better than that!
Fun facts about me!
- I love to be outside! I love to hike, camp, fish, play sports, explore, and more!
- Reading books is one of my favorite past time activities!
- I'm an avid animal lover; minus snakes!
- I have a 2 1/2 year old fur baby named Everly (Evie for short) who is a German Shorthair Pointer.
- I love coffee, doing yoga, and relaxing.
- I absolutely cannot live without pizza, music, family, and friends! :)
- I LOVE to travel & am always looking for new places to adventure to!