NRMS proudly presents Tiger Quest
Enrichment and Gifted ServicesMission of Tiger QuestTiger Quest students shall include those students who excel or have the potential to excel in one or more of the following areas of human endeavor: intellectual, academic, creative, artistic, and leadership. New Richmond School District recognizes that students learn at different rates and in different ways, and believes that educational programs should be designed to accommodate these individual differences. The district shall strive to offer each student learning opportunities appropriate to his/her individual needs, abilities, and interests in order to develop his/her talents and skills. The district recognizes the importance of integrating differentiated activities and teaching strategies into the school program and is committed to assisting students in achieving individual success.
Program Options (subject to change)
Recommended Reads:Publications, books, etc. at http://nagc.org
- The Survival Guide for Parents of Gifted Kids by Sally Yahnke Walker, Ph.D.
- The Gifted Kids' Survival Guide by Judy Galbraith (for ages 10 and under)
- The Gifted Kids' Survival Guide A Teen Handbook by Judy Galbraith, M.A. and Jim Delisle, Ph.D.
- Competitions for Talented Kids by Frances A. Karnes and Tracy L. Riley
- When Gifted Kids Don't Have All the Answers by Jim Delisle, Ph.D. and Judy Galbraith, M.A.
- The Teen Guide to Global Action by Barbara A. Lewis