Student Services Teams
Belief StatementsThe Student Services Department believes:
- in the worth and dignity of each person.
- that students thrive in a least-restrictive learning environment that facilitates emotional well-being, self-discovery, exploration, and intellectual risk-taking.
- that effective life-long learning is a shared responsibility by students, parents, staff, and community.
- that we celebrate student successes through a safe, nurturing, and fun environment.
- in continuous evaluations in order to promote student growth and program effectiveness.
- that an effective educational system anticipates, plans, and acts in response to an increasingly complex and technological world.
- that a quality education is a life-long process that fosters personal, academic, and cultural understanding.
- that meaningful learning provides strategies and tools for independent living.
- that all students are entitled to the opportunity to foster their individual and unique talents and abilities.
Student Services Departmental Teams - click on any hyperlink to be taken to that teacher's pageDirector of Student Services:Kathy Rogers - (715) 243-7426District Psychologists:Shelley Albright- Hillside Elementary and Middle SchoolKayla Grahovac - Paperjack Elementary and High SchoolAlyssa Martinson - Starr ElementaryHeidi Ryan - 4K and Early Childhood Middle School
- that all students have the right to equal access to facilities and resources that meet their individual needs
Virtual Coordinator:Alicia Kirkman - District WideOccupational Therapists:Ashley Degerman, COTA - District WideLisa Dorenbush - District WideSpeech and Language Pathologists:Ciara Anderson -Early Childhood and 4KMary Bennig-SLA - Hillside Elementary and High SchoolJean Edwards - Middle SchoolBrooke John - Starr ElementaryCarey Reetz - Paperjack Elementary, Early Childhood and 4KMaureen Schindeldecker - Starr ElementaryKristin Taipale - Hillside ElementaryJulie Vuchetich - Hillside Elementary and High SchoolPhysical Therapist:Gwen Hop - District-wideDistrict Nurse:Joan SimpsonHealth Assistants:Linnea Engstrom - Starr ElementaryAmy Krumm - Paperjack ElementaryChristine Olson - Hillside ElementaryAnn Rudolf - Middle SchoolChristine Cunningham - High SchoolTeachers:Bryon AndrewsLynzi PechacekPara Educators:Katie BergdahlHeather BjorneDarla FehlenPatty GardnerTara LarsonJenelyn MoenMary SchunaBarb SimonNicole ThompsonMichelle YoungerAngie Berg - InterpreterAlisha Hopkins - InterpreterHillside Elementary:
Teachers:Denise DevereuxCasey SpielmanPara Educators:Ashley BallAshley BrishShannon BottolfsonJanet EdinKjristen FaarenJean GustafsonJennifer JordanRuth Ann KobsAnnie LeonardBailey McFarlandLisa RonningJessica SmithTeachers:Krista Ash
Amanda AndreKaylee BebeauAshley ClymerKourtney HammerCassie HiserApril LeafDiane MarrenKristine RussellJosephine Taylor
Early Childhood(located in Starr Elementary):Teachers:Mariah LeavensKaren StoriePara Educators:Kennedy KlingAshley PabstTeachers:LeEdna BaileyRebecca DavisonAndrea HoeppnerJohn LarsonBeth PittmanPara Educators:Teresa AndersonJonathan AnnenCriox HareElizabeth KammSarah OrthmeyerLaura RameauxAbigail SchmidtMelissa SquiresAnn SchmittTeachers:Angela BrozakHazle CainPara Educators:Tammy AndersonJeanna GorkaElizabeth KiddAngie KrumenauerRebecca RogersCarrie SarffMegan StephensonAmber ThaemertStudent Services Administrative Assistants:Julia Franz - District OfficeKimberly Harstad - Middle SchoolStacie Getzie - Middle School