WelcomeThank you for visiting my webpage!As a school counselor, my goal is to inspire all students to reach their highest potential. I am passionate about, and actively involved in, the social/emotional, academic, and career development of all students. I work with students through classroom lessons, individually, and through small group support. Mrs. Altmann and I work hard to help all students feel safe and achieve success at school. I love working with the students, staff, families, and community of New Richmond.When I'm not helping students, I enjoy reading, ice skating, hiking, kayaking, traveling, driving motorcyle, off-roading in my Jeep, spending time with my family and friends, and seeking new adventures.Feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions you may have throughout the school year.
- Master of Science Degree (M.S) in Guidance and Counseling from the University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Bachelor of Science Degree (B.S) in Human Development & Family Studies from the University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Licensed Professional School Counselor in Wisconsin
- Member of American School Counselor Association (ASCA)
- Member of the Wisconsin School Counselor Association (WSCA)
U Should Know Report Form - for NRMS students only