National School Breakfast Week
March 8-12, 2021
Join the Celebration:
- Daily prizes for all Elementary students who eat breakfast
- All Middle School & High School students who eat breakfast will get their names in a daily drawing for great giveaways
- Special Entree: Tiger Donuts
- Tuesday, March 9: Elementary & Middle School Breakfast Menu
- Friday, March 12: High School Breakfast Menu
- New Entree: Tropical Fruit & Yogurt Parfaits
- Wednesday, March 10: High School Breakfast Menu
- Friday, March 12: Middle School Breakfast Menu
*REMINDER: breakfast meals are free for all students this entire school year!
Reasons a Healthy Breakfast is Important
- Eating breakfast gives kids more energy to study and play!
- Breakfast helps give you 'Brain Power' to get through your day!
- It's easier to focus on classwork when you've had a healthy, filling breakfast.
- With healthy breakfast options, you'll get important nutrients to help you grow.
School Meals 2020-21
Whether students are learning virtually at home or face-to-face at school, meals will be available to all. Please review the latest updates for School Meals:
- Meals are FREE for all students through the 2020-21 school year. This does not include the additional cost for second helpings of entrees, milk-only purchases with cold lunch or milk break, or snack/beverage items purchased at Middle and High School.
- Cafeterias are now cashless. If you would like to make a deposit, please set up an account through www.myschoolbucks.com or mail/drop off money in a sealed envelope to the District Office.
- School meals are ensured to be safe and sanitary. Service procedures have been updated to prevent the spread of COVID-19 including the elimination of self-service stations with shared utensils, and increased cleaning between lunch periods.
For Virtual Learners
- Students enrolled in the district's virtual learning option can sign up for free curbside meals on Friday mornings from 9-10 am. Sign up here: https://forms.gle/Rm37Uk5onjytaS1h7
For Quarantined Students
- Students temporarily quarantined may sign up for free curbside meals on Friday mornings from 9-10 am (during the weeks of quarantine). Sign up here: https://forms.gle/Fvgb4NAM1DfBZ3PN8
Thank you for helping us serve the students of New Richmond School District! Please contact School Nutrition with any questions at 715-243-1714